– A lime-titania type electrode provided with a good usability and weldability.
– As the all-weld metal has an austenite structure containing proper quantity of ferrite, crack resistibility is good.
– It has an excellent resistibility to inter-crystalline corrosion in the as-welded condition since carbon content is less
– As it contains Mo., resistance to heat is also good.
– Very Smooth Running and Easy to use
– Heavy-Duty Re-Usable Plastic Packet with Screw-Top Lid
– Welding of extra-low carbon 18%Cr-12%Ni-2%Mo (316L stainless steel).
– For welding common 300 series stainless steel such as 301, 302, 304, 304L and 316L
– All welding positions, excluding vertical down
Kobelco LB-52-18 is a low-hydrogen electrode with a high deposition rate for mild steel and 490N/mm2LB-52-18 high tensile steel. It is an excellent choice for a variety of applications.
Cigweld Satincrome 318L-17
Murex Speedex 12
Harris Alloy 26