Contact us for the latest range of Kemppi Mig welders and consumables, or drop into our showroom at 500 Boundary St Toowoomba.
Kemppi EVO 170 & 200
MinarcMig Evo machines pack huge MIG/MAG welding capacity and quality into their portable, compact size. Choose from either 200 A or 170 A models, delivering their welding power at 35 % duty cycle from a 16 A, 1-phase mains supply. MinarcMig Evo delivers premium results wherever your work takes you.
MinarcMig Evo 200 offers Automatic and Manual mode set-up for precise welding quality and arc ignition, monitored and controlled by Kemppi’s adaptive arc regulation system. MinarcMig Evo 170 offers manual setting only, with separate controls for voltage and wire feed speed.
- Precise weld quality and arc ignition
- 200 A / 170 A of MIG/MAG welding power from a 16 A supply
- Choose either Automatic or Manual model
- Use with Fe, Fe FCW, Ss, Al, CuSi filler wires, 1 kg and 5 kg spools
- Just set the plate thickness and weld with 200 A model
- Large graphical display guides user
- Designed for use with long supply cables of 100m+
- A 3-meter gun, cable set and carrying strap included
- Suitable for mains network or generator use
- Kemppi 3+ warranty for parts and labour
Single or 3 Phase
MODERN KEMPPI MIG/MAG WELDER FOR ENERGY EFFICIENT AND COST-EFFECTIVE WELDING
Kempact RA is feature packed for efficient, easy and reliable welding
•Modern, energy efficient power source •Precise, clean arc ignition •35% Duty cycle @ 40ºC
•WireLine™ service indicator •Large, clear LCD display
•GasMate™ chassis design •Floor level cylinder loading
•HotSpot™ function •2T/4T gun switch latching •Spot and Cycle arc timer
•Brights™ cabinet lighting •Parts storage trays •3.5-meter FE welding gun
Kemppi 2+ warranty
•Kempact RA machine design: –New innovative compact MIG / MAG welding machine design –MIG / MAG machine and transport unit are combined together –Firm handles for machine transportation & cable holders
•New Kempact RA machine design allows: –User friendly operation panel in correct height –Improved work ergonomics –Leaned MIG gun angle for smooth and disturbance free wire run –Increase MIG gun and gun consumables life cycle –Easy to reach wire feeder regulations & all feeder components –Easy wire spool change –Easy machine wire feeder maintenance
•Kempact RA machine design is awarded: International IF Product design award 2012
•GasMate™: –Chassis design makes gas cylinder collection, storage and movement easy around workshop or in site use. –Gas cylinder is on floor level loaded and secured with a strong
fabric webbing system. Improving user´s personnel safety
Kemppi X3 Mig
Suitable for gas-cooled MIG/MAG welding and carbon arc gouging, the X3 MIG Welder is a smart investment for professional welders. It is packed with energy-efficient inverter technology and delivers up to 500 A at a 60% duty cycle. The system includes several special functions for fine-tuning the start and end of your welds. The X3 MIG welder’s stable arc guarantees high-quality welds, even with inexpensive CO2 shielding gas.
Designed and manufactured in Finland, the X3 MIG welder is a durable choice for tough welding conditions, whether you work at a construction site, farm, or metal fabrication workshop. The system’s wire feeder features a fully enclosed and impact-resistant dual-skin cabinet to protect the wire spool and feed mechanism. The simple two-knob control panel is easy to use and isn’t afraid of rough handling.
- Powerful system for gas-cooled MIG/MAG welding and carbon arc gouging.
- Built with reliable and energy-efficient IGBT inverter technology.
- Connects to any 380-440 V 3-phase mains supply.
- A 110-volt auxiliary voltage supply is available for an optional CO2shielding gas heater.
- Accepts a wide range of wire diameters from 0.8 up to 1.6 mm, and with cored wires up to 2.0 mm.
- Excellent arc stability reduces spatter and the need for post-weld grinding.
- Special functions available for fine-tuning the start and end of welds.
- Simple user interface with presets for Argon/CO2 or pure CO2shielding gas.
- Wire inch function is included as standard.
- Clear presentation of welding parameters on a large back-lit LCD display.
- Lightweight and easy to move, optional wheel sets available.