Contact us for the latest range of professional Wire Feeders and consumables, or drop into our showroom at 500 Boundary St Toowoomba.
LN-25 PRO series wire feeders
LN-25 PRO series wire feeders are designed to be simple, reliable and easy to service. Whether you are an ironworker, pipeline welder, or weld at a construction site, shipbuilding facility or metal fabrication shop, we have the right semi-automatic wire feeder for you.
- Maxtrac® Wire Drive System – heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
- Dual Range Wire Feed Speed – delivers greater precision at low-end wire feed speeds.
- Trigger Interlock Switch – provides operator comfort for long welds.
- Replaceable and Flame Resistant Case – rugged and durable case can be replaced in less than five minutes.
- Potted PC Boards – for moisture and corrosion protection.
MIG, pulsed, flux-cored, STT® capability only with K2614-6 dual- power model.
KEMPPI ARC FEED 300
KEMPPI ARC FEED 300 is a lightweight Voltage sensing Wire Feed Unit for productive MIG / MAG welding.
- Connects to any CC or CV Welding Power Source for MIG / MAG Welding
- Ideal for Site environments
- Compact & Lightweight
- Robust, recyclable double skinned plastic casing
- Large, clear backlit LCD display screen with polycarbonete protection
- Excellent for self shielded wires
- Requires only 1 Power Cable and the Earth return lead from the Power Source.
- 4 Roll Drive Wire Feed mechanism
- ARC FEED 300RC Model is available with Remote Control function for adjusting Welding Current
- Can be connected to Welder Generators
- Accepts up to 300mm Diameter spools
- Also available as a 200 Model
- Made in FINLAND
- Burnback time control
- Wire Inch switch
- Gas Test feature
- Post weld Gas timer
- Standard Euro Gun Connection
- Weight 15 Kg
ESAB MobileFeed 301AVS
The MobileFeed 301AVS is a portable, durable wirefeeder with the most advanced features to meet today’s welding requirements. Built for the toughest welding conditions, the rugged case stands up to demanding work environments and provides optimal protection for internal components. The MobileFeed 301AVS is available with and without remote, with TwecoTM connection. The remote option is only available when used with the WarriorTMpower supply.
- Quick-change, four-roll drive reduces downtime and provides consistent feeding results; rolls are easilychanged from one wire size to another without the need for tools
- Sun-friendly display is easy to read outdoors and from a wide range of angles
- Digital meters for both Voltage and WFS ensure more arc time, are labor-saving and beneﬁcial for critical welds using speciﬁc welding procedures
- Rugged case withstands the harshest environments,keeping downtime for repairs to a minimum; robustlydesigned rubber-mounted internals prevents damagecaused by drops and impacts
- Remote control allows voltage to be adjusted away from the power supply, reducing setup time and enabling long welds in diﬃcult-to-reach areas
ArcReach SuitCase 12
Ultra-Low Drag Inlet Guide Pins
Make loading the wire easy and do not deform the wire on the way into the drive rolls. Simply thread the wire through the pins and into drive rolls. There are two ways to advance the wire through the drive roll and into the gun. Either open the pressure arm and thread the wire into the grooves in the drive roll and on into the gun inlet or place the wire between the pins and use the jog/ purge switch to advance the wire through the drive roll.
Scaled Pressure Knob
Provides easy adjustment and consistent pressure on the drive rolls and wire.
Gun Locking Tab
Works with guns having corresponding locking grooves to prevent gun from being pulled out if the feeder is dragged by the gun.
Potted & Trayed Main Printed Circuit Board
For the harshest environments adds exceptional reliability. Board has full-trigger isolation so a shorted gun trigger will not affect feeder operation.
Recessed into back of case is protected from incidental contact by the weld cable, ensuring consistent and contaminant-free shielding gas delivery to the gun
Wire Drive & Motor Assembly
Specifically designed for mobile welding applications to provide smooth and consistent wire delivery. Improved motor torque and drive roll system are designed to feed small diameter solid wire (.023 inch) to large-diameter cored wire (5/64 inch).
Electronic Wire Feed Speed Control with Integrated Tachometer
Ensures wire feed speed accuracy and consistency that rivals the best bench top feeders—making it easier to produce quality welds.
Digital Meters with Sunvision
Technology can display voltage and wire speed, and also amperage if desired. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
Polypropylene Case with Built-In Slide Rails
With the ability to open the door to change wire with feeder in vertical position.
Double Filtered Gas Valve
Helps keep dirt from clogging and affecting gas flow.